- Download Registration packet to your computer.
- Tip: Use the right click on the button for the packet, and choose “Save Link As” to download.
- Open PDF in Adobe Reader or Acrobat (do not open in browser; information will not save) and fill out in its entireity.
- Email completed forms to Matt Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org, and Eric Meshirer at email@example.com.
- Alternately, you can print the packet and fill out by hand, and return via email, or by dropping off at the membership desk at the Y. Packets will also be available at the membership desk starting March 1.
Give your kids a life-changing experience! Each summer, the Princeton YMCA has inspired kids with countless opportunities to laugh, lead and make lasting friends. Together, our proven programs and trained counselors deliver meaningful and memorable camp experiences that keep families coming back year after year. Our day camps welcome all kids to discover who they are and imagine who they can be, with programs that foster lifelong skills, build self-confidence and create friendships.
At the Y, we know that when kids are given an opportunity to accomplish things, make friends, and feel like they belong, they are comfortable expressing individuality and feel more confident, connected and supported. We focus on these youth development areas to ensure that kids in our day camp program go home with so much excitement for all they’ve accomplished and enjoyed, that they can’t wait to come back the next day.
Our camps are accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA) which set the highest standards for camps in the nation. ACA Accreditation means that your child’s camp cares enough to undergo a thorough review of its operations – from staff qualifications and training to emergency management. This important seal of approval means we comply with up to 300 health, safety and program quality standards. We have gone to great lengths to provide a safe and enjoyable environment.
For More Information, Please Contact