SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
In accordance with regulations set by the state for this summer, we will be organizing camp in six groups based on grade, each with a maximum size of 20 campers. These groups will remain together throughout the summer, with no intermingling between groups.
In order to keep group consistency for health and safety purposes, campers registering for the summer will be prioritized:
- Through Sunday, June 28: Full summer registrations will be processed
- Monday, June 29 to Wednesday, July 1: Half summer session registrations will be processed
- Thursday, July 2 onward: all registrations will be processed on a first-come, first serve basis.
How to register:
- Download the Summer Camp Registration Packet directly to your computer, complete the entire form fields in your pdf editor/reader, save it (Camper’s First & Last Name 2020 YMCA Summer Camp) and return it to the YMCA. Registration will only be accepted and processed when all forms have the required signatures completed – either via the Adobe signature function or handwritten.
- Email back the completed packets to Matt Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org and Derek Moorehead at email@example.com. Email submissions are strongly encouraged!
- Packets can also be dropped off at the YMCA office Monday-Friday between the hours of 11am and 2pm. However, registrations sent via email will be prioritized over those sent in person.
- Please submit immunization records for your child in addition to their camp registrations. Records may be emailed to Matt and Derek or faxed at (609) 497-9031. If you are sending records via fax, please notify us to make sure our staff is aware. Immunization records are required for the 2020 camp season.
Please note – the last page of the packet is NOT a required form and only needs to be completed for asthma information or medication purposes.
Emailed packets must be sent to:
Matt Boyd – firstname.lastname@example.org
Derek Moorehead – email@example.com