Fall Basketball League
The Y focuses on skill development, team work, fair play, and fun. Younger players learn and develop skills for the game while the older players focus on game strategies and competition.
League play will begins September 10-11th and end October 29-30th (see link above for specific details)
- 5th – 6th grade boys – 6:00-8:00pm
- 3rd – 5th grade girls – 8:00-9:00am
- 1st – 2nd grade Co-ed – 9:00am-10:00am
- PreK-K Co-ed – 10:00-11:00am (must be 4 years old)
- 3rd – 4th grade boys – 11:00am-1:00pm
Fall Outdoor Clinics
This 8 week program is designed to take your basketball skills to the next level. Boys and girls will learn the fundamentals, enhance their skills, learn to play on a team, all while having fun and being active. MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS PROGRAM. This program will be a outdoor program. Please see link above for additional details.
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm: K – 1st Graders
- 5:00pm – 5:45pm: 2nd – 3rd Graders
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm: 4th – 5th Graders
- 5:00pm – 5:45pm: 6th – 8th Graders
Contact Sports and Youth Director Eric Meshirer at email@example.com.