Online Registration for 2019-2020 School Year
For the upcoming 2019-2020 school year, registration for our before and after school programs in Montgomery and Princeton will be done through our online system. For detailed instructions, please see the Online Registration Instructions above. Use the Registration portal button below to access the online system.
Program Availability Update (11/22/19): Due to current demand, this is the current availability for registration at this time:
- Johnson Park: Availability on all days
- Littlebrook: Waitlist for Mondays, Thursdays; Limited availability for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Montgomery Lower Middle: Availability for all days
- Orchard Hill: Availability for all days in before and after care
- Village Elementary: Waitlist for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays; availability for Thursdays and Fridays in after care and all days in before care
Note for first-time Princeton Family YMCA participants: If you have never been a member of the Princeton Family YMCA before, please create a non-member account prior to registration. Please do not sign up for a program membership. After registration is complete, our staff will activate your child’s complimentary full-facility membership.
Note for returning Princeton Family YMCA participants: If you do not have an active membership with us, you will see a prompt indicated that your membership has expired. Please choose “Remain Inactive” from the choices and continue registration. Membership will be activated after registration is complete.
Any questions? Need assistance? Contact:
(609) 497-9622 x222